CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Air Force Ball '08 and Family Photos


Here are the pictures that we took from the AF Ball this year. It was our first time going and I'm glad that we went but I'm also glad that we went with some friends.

The rooms were decorated from the Past, Present and the Future but I didn't take any pictures of the rooms. I don't know what I was thinking but I do know the drinks tasted really good!
For the second time we actually got rid of the kids that night and they spent the night at a friends house and it was great! We didn't have a worry in the world and we were hoping the kids were having fun which was guaranteed. We stayed out until about 1am and had to grab a taxi home which was even more interesting. We got the taxi and spent 25euro to get home! The price we pay to have fun and not live on base anymore. But the most important part is that we had fun.
The next day we had family pictures to take. Yes, what in gods name was I thinking but thank god we didn't make pigs of ourselves with the drinks. We went and picked the kids up after a wonderful nights sleep and got them ready. The kids didn't want to come home with us and wanted to stay there but that wasn't happening because this was our only weekend to take pictures.
Enjoy the pictures because I don't have to much more to say.



2 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

Your family photos turned out great and wel the ball...it was awesome. Thanks for going and I hope you go again next year.

REENblack said...

Great family pics!!! I love the black and white family one!

You looked gorgeous at the AF ball!!!