CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

7 things about me

I was tagged by Stephanie SJS Falter and lets see what I can say about me.

1. I hate to iron! And when I say hate to iron I mean HATE!! If it doesn't come out in the dryer then I better pray to god that Bill is home to iron because otherwise it's going to be worn wrinkled or sent to the dry cleaners, or as a last resort Downy Wrinkle Release and the dryer will normally always work.

2. I never use to get sick when driving until we moved over here. What the HELL is up with that?? This crazy ass place! But that's okay because I like to drive for the most part.

3. I can be a huge procrastinater! I don't know why I do that to myself but I do. I guess I have my parents to thank for that one! If you have questions just ask my husband, he knows that all too well.

4. I LOVE to SHOP!! I love Partylite and Pampered Chef. But if I'm going shopping on the economy I think I need to just stay at home and shop online instead. It's too damn expensive now! But I love to shop for good deals so shop on!

5. Laundry....need I say more. I wish I could find someone to do it for me. Actually I don't mind the washing part of it but the damn, folding, sorting and putting it away. Can't there just be a genie that magically appears and does it for us?? I know I'm crazy but I can wish right?? LOL

6. When I go to bed at night I have to make sure that the sheets and the comforter are straight and that they aren't croocked. Is there something wrong with that? I hate it when one side is longer than the other. I know weird or don't I have something better to think about rather than the comforter not being on straight?

7. I hate heights and I hate flying! Bill's damn lucky he got me over here. We just got back from vacation and we went to Garmisch, Germany and we went to see the tallest mountain peak in Germany. In order to get to the top of the mountain you had to take a cable car up. You can imagine from there what I was like. I didn't want to go down at all but I had no choice. All though it was worth the trip I don't think I will do it again because we were to far up in the air for my comfort. And with the cable car coming to a complete stop before reaching the top of the mountain I thought for sure we were going to be going down. By that time I was about ready to loose it. Cramned in a cable car with about 25 people was not my idea of fun. But I'm glad I did it.


More pictures from our vacation will be posted soon.


And now that is that the end of the 7 things about me. I now tag My 3 Sons and whoever else would like to share 7 things about themselves.

0 comments: