CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Scrooge....

Okay, so I realize it’s been a long time since I have posted anything but in all reality I’m completely clueless as to what I should even write about. The only thing different right now is that well, I finally put our tree up but needless to say it’s still not decorated. Anyone up for helping me decorate a tree and having a drink or two??? I’m not in the mood to decorate at all and I still have a crap load of presents to wrap which I haven’t even started on. Jordan has been bugging me about the tree but Tristan has been sick for the last week and I’m starting to get a cold. I feel like crap, no energy or for that matter I’ve been extremely crabby. I have been doing some baking but all the baking I did went off to the squadron so we could send it downrange and now I did some more baking and that is getting sent off to Bill on Monday. I have no more ambition to bake anymore. So with that being said, I ask again, “Is anyone willing to bake, decorate, wrap and well take care of my house while I’m off in never land?” I really need to get out of this rut that I’m in because pretty soon it’s going to start rubbing off on other people. Oh but wait there’s more, I need someone to do my Christmas cards for me. Stephanie, you are too productive for me. I took the easy way out and bought picture cards but I still have to pick them up. At this rate I’ll be lucky if they are out before Christmas. I think I need a good kick in the ass to get me started.
So with this little post that I just did, it’s going to have to do for I need some sleep and a little someone who won’t go to bed that needs my attention. Maybe since it’s a new week I can start being productive right?? We will see about that one.

1 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

Glad to see you back in the bloggy word but sorry to hear you are so down. It will get better, I just think its going around. Then again you have more reasons than I to be feeling the winter blues. Smile chica!

Im not that productive, trust me. I have so many plans but none of which are getting accomplished. Poor S is missing out on so many things I keep saying we will do but cant get into gear for. Seriously this was suppose to be the weekend we sting popcorn. It so did not happen.

I think when you are able to get back into the gym you may feel quite a bit better. Soon chica, soon.